Friday, March 16, 2007

We finally made a decision....

After much discussion and feedback, we decided to deliver Baby Demaray at Winter Park FL Hospital. It was a close one folks! We were all set on delivering at Winnie, the new hospital with all the fancy extras, until I heard yet another story about a woman being in labor and being stuck in the triage area, waiting for a room to open up. I met her at a restaurant just 2 days before I had to give my doctor my decision. She had her baby 8 wks ago and said if I had a choice, to go with Winter Park, then she went on to tell me how unhappy she was with Winnie.

So it's decided, Winter Park it is!!

1 comment:

SB said...

Ok - so I hope this is not a duplicate... anywho - do strangers just come up and talk to PG women about hospitals? Does that help break the barrier between women and being PG makes it easier to meet people? I am glad you got the information, that's great! I bet that is a load off.