Thursday, July 05, 2007

So in Love...

Ripley & Evan finally met last week and I believe there might have been a hint of a love connection. More on Evan's part, than on Ripley's, since she's still a little clueless in that department (or is that just an act her Mom taught her?), but I think I caught Evan giving her the googly "I love you" eyes a couple times ; )

Being with Lauren, both of us as Mom's, was such a surreal & fun experience. We had such a great visit. We had Ripley very active too - at the pool (in the shade of course), shopping, eating out - and the best part was, she was soooo good! And guess what? I even breast-fed in public for the first time! Look at me go. Well, don't actually LOOK at me go, but you know what I mean, I've come a long way. That's all I meant. And I'm happy to say, it worked out very well. I'm a pro now. Me & my boobs have been out & about several times since. haha. Hey, the girl's gotta eat!

Ok, so enough about that. Check out the great pic's from Laur's visit. Love & miss you guys!








No comments: