Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I like to kick, stretch and kick!

Ripley is 3 and half months now! She loves to kick, because she's 50! Well, ok, she's not 50, she's 3 and half months like I just said, but if you ever watch Saturday Night Live (Molly Shannon), you know what I'm talking about. Moving right along, she does love to kick and she's always moving around - trying to lift up her butt and when you hold her up, she loves to stand like a big girl. She is also sitting up with assistance from her little chair or pillows on the couch. And she's still talking away. Last night she was having her own little conversation, having a blast by herself. It was really cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Kat. I think you have the cutest little girl in the world. Even cuter than my brother's baby (don't tell him I said that). ;)