Thursday, March 13, 2008

Top Chef - Chicago


Top Chef is in Chicago this season, gotta love it!! And the first episode starts off in my absolute favorite spot for deep dish pizza....Pizzeria Uno! Watching that episode made me want a piece of deep dish pizza sooo bad, I can't even tell you! No one makes pizza like Chicago, that's for sure! And if you happen to hit a Pizzeria Uno in another area, (like Florida), all I can say is it's not the same. So if you haven't been to the original location on Ohio Street (not to get confused with Due on Wabash) it's a MUST. I highly recommend the spinach & mushroom, but no matter what toppings you get, I am sure you won't be disappointed! It's lovely yummy goodness!

p.s. Is it just me or is the faux hawk getting played out? Don't get me wrong, it's a cute cut, but I think it's a Top Chef requirement these days! (The SNL skit was hilarious!
)

No comments: