Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BFF's Forever

Well we already know Lauren and I are BFF's forever, but now so are our kids. Or will they end up in love and married instead? One can only hope! Lauren and Evan came to visit last weekend and we had such an amazing time. Her and I got to spend a lot of quality time together and with the kids, it made it even better. Ripley was all about Evan and Evan....well he was all about his balloon, his pimp cane (a stick that makes noise and has a giraffe on the end of it) or anything NOT Ripley. Lol.

Ripley is loud & proud (she likes to yell when she's excited, which is often) and unfortunately, that made Evan cry (she did the same to Max, my other "nephew"). But thankfully by the 2nd day it seemed Evan got used to her screeching and was able to handle her, for the most part. We got a lot of cute pictures of them together, although we didn't get any of Lauren and I together. I guess that's what happens when you have kids. Plus, I am trying to recover from a bad haircut, so there's my excuse :)


No comments: