Monday, October 15, 2007

Trip to Arizona

Ripley and I had such a great visit in Arizona with family! It was awesome spending so much time with my sister-in-law, Nicole and niece, Ava. Seeing Ripley and Ava together was so much fun. Ava was my little helper with Ripley, it was adorable. And seeing Russ with his 2 little grandaughters was priceless. Check below for some pictures from the trip.

Btw, Ripley did really well on the flights again. She is such a great little travel buddy!

Thanks again to Nicole, Buck & Russ for making my trip to Arizona possible.
I love you guys!

(L) Ava & Ripley getting acquainted. (R) Proud Grandpa with his Grandaughters!

(L) Ripley & I with Nicole & Ava at the park. (R) Bath time!!

(L) Ava showing Ripley some love!!
(R) Ripley doing what she does best - look cute! : )

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Kathleen, Ripley is gorgeous! She keeps getting prettier and prettier! Love the bathtime picture :)