Monday, December 24, 2007

Chicago Trip

I'm kinda late on this post, but been busy with the Holidays coming up and such. As most of you know, Ripley and I went to Chicago earlier this month. My wonderful friends, Lauren & Sarah flew me out to surprise our friend Liz. While there Ripley got to meet many family members for the first time, it was great. Definitely made me miss living in Chicago, that's for sure. Except the weather, that did not make me miss Chicago! It was cold and icey, not a good mix, especially with a baby. Next time we visit it will be in the summer & with Matt.

Sorry we didn't get to see everyone we hoped to see during our trip, we packed in as much as we could in the amount of time we had. Hope to catch you in the summer!

Ripley's buds (Max on left & Evan on right).

L) Very proud "Mema" (Matt's Mom) R) Very proud Great Grandma!

Breakfast of Champions : )

No comments: