Friday, December 21, 2007

Finally, some new music

Well, it might not be that new, but new for me since I haven't bought music in such a long time, I'm so behind. So here's what I got:
Alicia Keyes - I always like her albums all the way thru, so she's a must have when she comes out with new stuff. So far it's pretty good. Very chill. She has a great voice.
Gwen Stefani - loved her last album, so had to get this one - Matt got it for me. Not sure if I like it as much as her last album, but I'm still getting into it. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, so can't give the best "review" just yet.
Lily Allen - my friend Liz gave me this cd and I love it. New favorite. Love the beats and lyrics and her accent. She's funny. Puts you in a good mood.

2 new(er) albums I want: 1) Cake and 2) Mary J Blige - maybe after Santa comes I can tell you about those...

No comments: