Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby Contest

AND THE WINNER IS......PICTURE #1 without a doubt, EVERYONE picked that picture! Thanks to everyone who played along and voted, some people we're able to submit their vote on my blog, but sent me an email instead. I'll be sure to keep you posted if I get any calls from Regis or Kelly : )

My Dad called me this morning telling me about a baby contest I should enter Ripley in to try and win 125k towards her college education, so I figured....why not? But I need your help choosing the picture I should submit, cause you can only send in one! And....I need to submit it TONIGHT. So please vote for your favorite picture below by clicking on "Comments". When voting, keep in mind it looks like they are cropping the pictures to mainly only display the face, so I don't think the body of her will be shown (if that helps you pick).


L) Picure #1 R) Picture #2


L) Picture #3 (I will fix the red eye on this one) R) Picture #4

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

I think my vote is leaning towards Picture #2, since it shows her eyes the best. Anyone agree?

fsuem said...

I would vote for picture 1. They are all so cute, but that one to me looks like a magazine picture.

Is this for the Regis and Kelly contest? I totally entered Hunter.

Sarah said...

I also vote for picture #1, especially since it shows not just anohte happy smiling baby. It shows that she is very cute even when serious, and not a lot of babies have that on their side. ;)

Anonymous said...

Picture #1 wins

mboxer said...

Definitely picture #1. I love the serious pose.

Nicole said...

I say picture one for sure. she looks like she is modeling in that pic.

Unknown said...

Picture 1!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! They are all awesome shots. But if I had to pick...I would say picture 1.