Thursday, January 10, 2008

TV Talk

I have to rave about my favorite tv shows these days.
So let me know if you watch these and share my enthusiasm!

1) The Office - I started watching this series late in the game, so I'm currently watching the earlier seasons on dvd, plus watching the current ones on TV. This show makes me laugh so hard I'm in tears! The characters are hilarious. It's one of those shows that makes you embarrassed for the characters, so I could see how some might not be into it, but has me laughing all the time. Dwight and Michael are probably the funniest, but I have to say I definitely have a crush on Jim (Matt knows this and in return tells me he's into Pam). 2) Project Runway - "Either you're in or you're OUT!" Matt hates reality TV, but this show he'll actually watch with me (shhhh). We love seeing the designs they come up with and I love the personalities and drama, of course! As for this season....our favorites are Victorya and Rami for their designs. As for personality, well Christian is entertaining to me, of course Matt can't stand him. And we both are soooo sick of Ricky crying!!! I believe he's cried in EVERY episode. I can't wait until his final cry when they vote him off. And who just doesn't love Tim Gunn? I heard he wasn't going to be on this season due to his new show, but it looks like that was false info. "Make it work people".

3) Jon & Kate Plus 8 - This show might not be very well known, so here's the scoop... Jon & Kate are the parents and the "8", well that stands for their children, all EIGHT of them! This couple had trouble getting pregnant and decided to go the fertility drug route and had twin girls. Then, three years later they decided to have "one" more and ended up with SIX more instead! 3 girls & 3 boys. The show is about the craziness of their lives with having 8 kids and I just can't get enough of it. I love watching the kids interacting with each other and I love watching Jon & Kate dealing with all the mayhem. All the screaming and fighting (the sextuplets are 3 yrs old) is hectic and may be enough for people to turn off the tv, but I love it. Plus, it makes me realize how easy I have it, just having one! So incase you wanna check it out, its on TLC on Monday nights. As you probably guessed from the description, you either have to be a Mom to appreciate this show or really like kids.

And coming back soon.....LOST, can't wait! Though the show has had its ups and downs, I'm still hanging on and interested for what's next. Matt, on the other hand has given up after the 2nd season, so I'm on my own with this one.

No comments: