Sunday, January 28, 2007

3 Months, Yikes!!

On Friday, I became 7 months along. That means in 3 months time I'm going to have a child! Let's not forget Matt, he will have a child too. So my question is, where did the time go, people!!? We have sooo much to do, it's crazy. People at work are asking me if the nursery is done. DONE? Are they nuts? We just started it! Ahhhhhh. All I can say is hope this child does not come early. Especially since all of our birthing classes are scheduled just one month before the baby is due. It seems that every week now, my belly is growing. On Friday, we have another ultrasound. I am sure this time they'll be able to tell the sex, let's just hope they don't tell us the sex by mistake. We've gone this long, I definitely don't want to know now! Yellow and green are starting to grow on me ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need more talk about how you feel about becoming a parent, more talk about how cute Matt will be as a daddy and of course more pictures of that adorable baby Evan.

-Anonymous