Sunday, April 08, 2007

Last Supper

With Baby Demaray arriving in the next 2 weeks, I decided it was a must to get my girlfriends together for one last night out before baby, diapers, breastfeeding & exhaustion takes over. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to our world being turned upside down with the new love in our life, but at the same time, I'm hoping to squeeze all of the "me" time out before that day comes. So last night a group of the girls went out to dinner for some girl bonding, great food & what else? Gossip! Matt also took advantage and got a group of his guy friends together for some good Irish food, beer & darts. And after dinner, the Ladies decided to crash their party. It has been sooo long since I have been in a bar, it was kinda strange with my belly being as big as it is now, but still fun. I hung out out sipping on my non-alcoholic beer, belly and all.

No comments: