Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ripley is 1 Week Old Today

This past week has been a blurr. I can't believe Ripley is already a week old! We came home from the hospital on Tuesday. My Dad & JoAnne stayed with us for the week and just left today. They were a huge help! Cooking, cleaning, mowing our lawn, helping with Ripley, it was great! I can already tell she is going to be one spoiled little girl!

As for Matt & I, all I can say is - Sleep Deprivation! The nights are the hardest, waking up every 3 hours to feed Ripley. Which means we're getting about 2 hours (sometimes less) of straight sleep at once. And yet somehow we still manage to function throughout the day, a little scary! But of course, definitely worth it. I'm told it will get easier and more rewarding too, since right now we're really the only ones giving, giving, giving. Thankfully she is a cutie that melts our hearts, even at 3am when she's screaming for food : )
Left - Ripley & Aunt Kate
Right: Ripley & Grandma J
Left: Matt calls this one the "motorcycle.
Right: One of my faves

1 comment:

SB said...

Love the motorcycle pic! I will work on getting her some Harley gear :)