Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our Big Trip Out

We've hit a milestone....Ripley and I ventured out yesterday, just the 2 of us! We went to the grocery store & blockbuster (they're right next to eachother). It was crazy, I felt like I was walking around with a time bomb that could go off at any minute. Thankfully, my list was short and we made it in & out without any explosion. She slept the entire time. I was a nervous wreck, SIGH.

It felt sooo good to be able to get out of the house with her, but at the same time scary too. I mean, what if she cried? Would we be shunned out of Publix (our grocery store)? A place that I have grown to know & love where the checkout people know me by name. We did run into a couple who wanted to look at the "new baby", but thankfully they did not touch her, otherwise it could have gotten ugly.


Stay tuned for our next adventure out, who knows, we may take a risk and go further than 5 minutes away from home. Just maybe.

No comments: