Sunday, May 13, 2007

So much love for the Slow Cooker...

Matt & I got a slow cooker as a gift for our wedding, I believe I registered for it, but up until about a week ago, we never used it. I kept saying we should start using it and wanted to get a cookbook for it, but just never did until last week when Matt's Mom was here. During her stay, the 3 of us went thru the book and picked out 2 recipes to make while she was here. Both turned out amazing! Matt suggested we throw out our stove.

It's so easy, which is key now that little Ripley is here. I know many of you are probably already aware of the power of the crockpot, I realize I'm a little late on this, but maybe you're in need for some new recipes. If so, the book is by Sandra Lee and called Semi-homemade Slow Cooker Recipes. So far our favorite recipe has been the Cranberry BBQ Pulled Pork (page 55), good stuff!

No comments: