Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Turkey Day

Matt and I drove to Naples on the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, so we could hang with family. The traffic sucked on the way there, it took us about 5 hours to get there and it usually should take about 4 or less. We were soooo ready to get out of the car, by the time we arrived, ugh!

So our visit ended up to be really nice. We stayed with Ryan, my bro and we went to my Dad's for Thanksgiving dinner, good food and family. We got a lot of family time in during our trip, which was great. I also got to meet my other brother's (Marty) new girlfriend, Segal (not sure if that's the correct spelling, but it's pronounced like the actor Steven Segal). Anyway, we really like her. She is totally down to earth and seems to be low drama, that's a good thing! Marty seems happy, so I'm happy for him. Yay!

Not much else to report. Matt and I drove back on Saturday, my birthday! That night we went to the Melting Pot for dinner, more on that in another post.

I love pumpkin pie.