Friday, December 08, 2006

was that an elbow or a foot?

Great news to share, yesterday was the first time I felt the most movement from the baby so far! This time I knew it was not gas and definitely a new sensation, it was a kick, I believe. And the best part about it was.....Matt got to feel it too! I was laying in bed getting ready to start my day when I felt it and could tell exactly what it was. So I called Matt over and within a minute or so, he got to feel it too. It was such an amazing experience and it was obviously just the start, because I have continued to feel the movements ever since. Today Matt started to talk to my belly and sure enough, there was the baby moving around. Soooo cool!

Today I am 21 weeks along and still feeling really good. And guess what? My belly is finally starting to show! That happened within the last week or so. Very exciting. Much more baby stuff to share in upcoming posts, so stay tuned....

No comments: